Friday 21 May 2010

Assignment #4 (Part 1)

So, here are a bunch of photos that will probably end up in my midterm print-outs:


I totally bough a bag of these candy fish after taking this photo. I loooove these things, I'll probably use them for a few more photos before I eat them :)

I figured out the shutter speed to take photos of moving water! I had entirely too much fun taking photos of this fountain.

I really had a challenge editing this one. You can't see it very well here, but the original photo (which included my entire face) had an air conditioner from about the center of the photo all the way to the left. All of the area behind the lefthand should was ugly air conditioner that I successfully managed to shop out (I hope anyway).

More photos later today as I finish my editing! Although judging from these photos, I really need to be careful how vibrant my photos are...

No comments:

Post a Comment