Monday 31 May 2010

Working Photos (for the final)

I'm having a real hard time focusing on what I want my final to be. It's pretty difficult to decide between two things: antiques or technology. Plus there are a few other ideas I want to play around with...though they're more pet projects and probably won't make it to the final.

I think I may end up going with antiques, because I really like the more complex forms. Shapes in technology photos tend to be streamlined, which is kind of boring to me. I think I'll keep taking photos of both until I figure out what I'm going to do.

Antiques (most of these have had some editing done):

Porcelain doorknobs
I have a landscape of this shot, but it was REALLY bright (it was right in front of a window). While I kind of liked the brightness of the shot, it was a little bit too much for the eye.

I like this photo a lot but...it really doesn't have enough color for me, haha. It was this toy wooden piano that looked like it had seen hours of fun, it had so much personality!

I had to crop this one way more than I wanted to in order to get the "correct" dimensions. I saved a copy of the photo as I like it, with the hat and the end of the longest necklace still in the shot.

I would post more, but my computer is having serious problems detecting USB devices, and is so low on RAM it's having trouble running more than one program at once. Hopefully this will get fixed by Tuesday so I can continue. The "technology" photos are stuck on my camera, so I'll just post a few unedited "atnique" photos here:





No comments:

Post a Comment